The Blues Army Live Chat

Ini permanent post. Teruskan membaca latest artikel kat bawah.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

3 Captain Marvel : Terima Kasih Daun Selasih


“On a personal note I would like to thank every single fan."

“It’s been an emotional day for myself and how the fans have been with me over the last two weeks has been quite incredible.

“I didn’t expect that today and I would like to thank every single individual fan for the way they treated me.

“It was a great performance and, I mean it from my heart, I would like to thank everyone.”


3 comments:

eddie dewanaga said...

there's only one captain i know, and it's JT... for me, for Chelsea!!!


Blue blood for life...

ahmad danial said...

U r d best.... go JT... we're at ur back....

Raiden said...

JT- Captain, Leader, Legend