The Blues Army Live Chat

Ini permanent post. Teruskan membaca latest artikel kat bawah.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

0 Tabik sama AVB!!

"Why always me??" ujar AVB ala Balotelli.


Apabila AVB disoal oleh FA selepas mengkritik ref,

"It's a very disappointing day for the referee, for Chris Foy. I will stick to my words.

"I don't think I said anything I shouldn't have," Villas-Boas said.

"I would never question the referee's integrity.

"But the fact is that, at the moment, we are paying heavily in terms of major decisions.

"Maybe this is what the FA (don't) want to hear from me - phrases like, 'The referee has influenced heavily three of our games'."

Memang keras hati AVB nie macam Special One. Tak gentar dengan FA. Komen pon jujur, tajam dan ada unsur sarkastik. Dah nampak bakat jadi manager terhebat. Tabik sama AVB. Up Chels!!

No comments: